it's 4:30 a.m.
you just woke up from a dream that consisted of a wooden house and Adam Brody in a really ugly sweater...
and then your cell phone vibrates, scaring the bejeezus out of you.
who could it be at this ungodly hour?
STALKER BOY! (who else?)
stalker boy: You there babe?
me: yeah, actually.
stalker boy: YEAH! I'm on Silver Star help!
me: what are you up to at 4:30 in the morning?
stalker boy: Drunk and thinking you're amazing!
me: hahahaha oh i see ;) who are you with?
stalker boy: No one! Help!
me: i don't think i can help you if you're way up at Silver Star and i'm all the way down here in my bed...
stalker boy: Please? I'm cold and lost! I need Emma!
me: I can't! Why are you drunk, lost, and by yourself on Silver Star?
and i never got an answer back.
let's hope he didn't stumble into a tree well and die.
i'm gonna run into stalker boy tomorrow...
(if he didn't die, that is).
i'm a little bit curious, with a large dose of terrified, and a pinch of very unimpressed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment