Wednesday, January 27, 2010

PEOPLE LIKE YOU - YOU - YOU

... What a morning. My Facebook status was "had a terrible morning" and it wasn't even 10 a.m. yet.
So I had dropped my dad off at work, and was heading up to the college. I was by the Science Centre and I guess I totally cut off these women while changing lanes. they must have been directly in my blind spot. I knew I had done something wrong when I looked in my rearview mirror and saw a LIVID woman giving me the finger and clearly yelling to her friend in the passenger seat. shit... So I kept driving, and pulled in to where Kal Fitness is so I wouldn't have to drive in front of them anymore, but nope, they followed me all that way to yell at me in the parking lot. I rolled down my window, almost in tears, and all I could say was "I'm so so sorry. I'm sooooo SORRY" while her friend was all "she was in an accident YESTERDAY because of PEOPLE LIKE YOU." People like me? But I've only been driving alone for a week...! Ugh I felt so so awful. And of course, she had been in an accident YESTERDAY. Just my luck. And they were like, 4 years older than me, which made me feel worse. I can't help but wonder if they would have reacted the same way if I was like, an 85 year old woman. From now on, I am gonna be SO careful when changing lanes, so I guess that's good.
I was so upset, I didn't go to class, I just drove around aimlessly trying to calm down. On my way home, there was a guy driving behind me who was clearly getting a morning blowjob from his err, generous? girlfriend. As gross as that was, it kind of cheered me up. At least someone was having a good morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment