Wednesday, March 10, 2010

ramblings

  • sooo tired. SO TIRED. SoOoOoOoOoO tiiiiiiiiiiiiired...
  • as i was getting myself a bowl of Honey Comb cereal, i was thinking about how much i love it, and i should really eat it more. then i thought of the cereal i usually eat, Honey Nut Cheerios. like, every morning since i was, oh i dunno... 10? and i noticed that both cereals are honey flavoured, with bees and honey combs on the boxes. huh. weird. do i have a... fetish?
  • it's funny seeing someone that's in your class in a totally different environment. for example, instead of at my crack of dawn english class, i saw a fellow classmate at a house party, playing beer pong, smoking grape-flavoured cigarillos and drunkenly insisting that i join him in the hot tub ("what?! you're leaving?! you can't leave NOOOW!). hey, now we're friends!
  • Debbie Harry designed a line of Converse. I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT.
  • SASQUATCH MUSIC FESTIVAL. please please please.
  • i'm actually excited for new Katy Perry music. and i still want an invite to her and Russell Brand's wedding. i'm working on it...
  • it's so sunny and beautiful. makes me wish i had a really good camera. i can hear summer quietly calling my name.
  • um, would someone hire me? HELLO? thanks, that would be SUPER.


No comments:

Post a Comment