Tuesday, February 16, 2010

tweet THIS

Twitter is a dangerous place for me to go.
Not because I personally have an account, but because it's a never ending vortex. One click turns into 50 clicks. I go from a friend's account to some promiscuous high schooler, then to Lauren Conrad, to John Mayer, to Katy Perry, to J-WOWW, etc. etc. Curiosity leads me various twitpics, outside links, and such tweets as "sometimes i clench my butt to the rhythm of a song" (thanks, Rivers Cuomo). Before I know it, I'm reading a tweet a 16 year old girl sent to Reggie Bush, football player and Kim Kardashian's boyfriend, which reads, "i bet you must get tired from Kim Kardashian riding u all day long." um, excuse me, 16 year old girl. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? Shouldn't there be some kind of rules about who can tweet what to whom? Twitter = danger.

No comments:

Post a Comment