Wednesday, July 22, 2009

a blog about things

i'm watching So You Think You Can Dance (of course) and Ellen DeGeneres is a guest judge. I'm not really sure WHY she's there, but I'm totally into it =) I love that woman. I wish she was my aunt, or my mom's best friend or SOMETHING. Speaking of famous relations, I just found out that my friend's boyfriend's sister is a full-on supermodel. This news has brought me to cyber-stalk like I have never cyber-stalked before. She's walked runways for the likes of Marc Jacobs (siiiiigh), and appeared in magazines like NYLON (siiiiigh), Teen Vogue, and Italian ELLE. Simona McIntyre. Google that shit.
I'm so sad that I missed No Doubt and Paramore in Vancouver. Luckily, Sam went, and bought me a t-shirt. I've been wearing it ever since it appeared in my mailbox this morning. THANKS ♥ i totally feel like my grade 7 self again haha.
i went cliff-jumping today with Brietana, Amanda, Dan and others. I'm so glad that I have 3 days off after working 5 days in a row, and that I had PLANS for my first day of freedom. (Mary Murphy just BARKED at Nigel Lythgoe. I just had to interrupt myself to mention that...) I also had my very first Screamer today (i.e. soft-serve ice cream in a slushie) everyone has told me that they're the most amazing things ever, but I beg to differ. Give me actual ice cream over a Screamer any day.
MATHEW THOMAS IS COMING TO VISIT FROM ENGLAND IN 2 DAYS OH MY LANTA I AM EXCITED.
that means Komasket is coming up, too. the whole hippie scene is sooooo not my thing at all (that fuckin' sheesha tent...) but I am very excited to camp with some of my besties for 3 days straight, dancing the night away, swimming, buying cute crafts, and eating more poutine than necessary.
life is good =)

No comments:

Post a Comment