well, i had a pretty successful Christmas. i got quite a few of the things i wanted, plus So You Think You Can Dance Canada tour tickets! I will be this close to Nico on January 31st. I just might pass out.
my brother gave me Adele's debut album, "19", and it is ah-mazing. that girl has this gorgeous deep jazzy voice, plus she writes all but one song (the one she didn't write is a Bob Dylan cover), and plays acoustic guitar, bass guitar, rythym guitar, cowbell, and a bunch of other obscure instruments throughout the album. If you haven't bought it yet, go out and buy it. you will not be disappointed.
today, i dared to enter the Village Green mall on Boxing Day. I got two books, ItGirl: Infamous by Cecily von Ziegesar (one of many of my guilty pleasures) and Th1rteen R3asons Why by Jay Asher. i've got lots of reading to do! i also bought She & Him's "Volume One". Zooey can serenade me now whenever i want!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment